CPTAC Proteome Characterization Center Principal Investigators
The following are the five Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (CPTAC) teams, representing a network of eight Proteome Characterization Centers. Teams are listed by grant title with their respective Principal Investigators:
Cancer Proteomic Center at Washington University, University of North Carolina and Boise State University
- Washington University, St. Louis, MO
Principal Investigators: Matthew J. C. Ellis, M.B., Ph.D.; R. Reid Townsend, M.D., Ph.D.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
Principal Investigator: Xian Chen, Ph.D.
- Boise State University, Boise, ID
Principal Investigator: Morgan C. Giddings, Ph.D.
Center for Application of Advanced Clinical Proteomic Technologies for Cancer
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA
Principal Investigators: Richard D. Smith, Ph.D.; Karin D. Rodland, Ph.D.
Proteome Characterization Center: A Genoproteomics Pipeline for Cancer Biomarkers
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Principal Investigators: Daniel W. Chan, Ph.D.; Hui Zhang, Ph.D.; Zhen Zhang, Ph.D.
Proteo-genomic Discovery, Prioritization and Verification of Cancer Biomarkers
- The Broad Institute, Cambridge, MA
Principal Investigator: Steven A. Carr, Ph.D.
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA
Principal Investigator: Amanda G. Paulovich M.D., Ph.D.
Vanderbilt Proteome Characterization Center
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
Principal Investigator: Daniel C.Liebler, Ph.D.