The Antibody Scientific Committee provides scientific insight and guidance to the NCI's Antibody Characterization Program. Specifically, the members of this committee evaluate request from the external scientific community for development and characterization of antibodies by the program.
The members of the Antibody Scientific Committee include:
- James Trimmer, Ph.D. (NeuroMab)
- David Soll, Ph.D. (Developmental Studies Hybridoma Bank)
- Valerie Quarmby, Ph.D. (Genetech)
- Carl Borrebaeck, D.Sci. (Lund University)
- Giovanna Roncador. Ph.D. (EuroMab)
- Gordon Whiteley Ph.D. (Director of Antibody Characterization Laboratory at Leidos Biomedical Research - Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research)